Spray Guns & Supplies
Spray Guns can be used to effectively spray gel coat, PVA parting film, and a wide selection of primers. While these products can be applied with a brush or roller, we recommend they be sprayed on for several reasons:
- Superior quality finish—Spray Guns leave behind a smooth, uniform surface area or repair, free of the inconsistencies and brush strokes common with other methods of application.
- Efficiency—Spray guns cover a much larger area more quickly and effectively compared to applying materials by hand.
Spray Guns are offered with a selection of replacement parts and accessories to extend their working life. Click on an image below for more detailed product information and pricing.
All of the Spray Guns at FibreGlast.com will accommodate a variety of sized nozzles for spraying gel coat, parting film, paint, and more. They are all constructed with heavy-duty die cast metal for durability.
- #123-A 1⁄4 Pint (4 oz.) Touch-Up Spray Gun--Small and portable, ideal for on-site repairs to small areas.
- #126-A 0.6 Liter (20 oz.) Touch-Up Spray Gun--Made for larger applications, including mold construction, large boat repair, and gel coat refinishing.
- Gel Coat Cup Gun--Mix resin and dispense from cup attachment for easy use and clean-up; for small-to-medium sized applications.
- Preval Sprayer--Great for smaller, on-site applications and hard-to-reach spots; basic aerosol operation; one power unit sprays up to 16 ounces.
You can place your order on our website or, if you have any questions, call 1.800.838.8984 | 8:00am - 7:00pm EST Mon-Fri.
8:00am - 7:00pm EST Mon-Fri