Great for ChromaGlast™ Paints
This HVLP (High Volume, Low Pressure) paint gun is designed to ensure a smooth, beautiful finish to your component. The aluminum body is comfortable and reliable, job after job. Its gravity-fed design efficiently draws paint from the top-mount canister and lets you control the air pressure to ensure better paint transfer efficiency, resulting in less overspray and less wasted paint. Precision air caps and nozzle are machined to provide a clean, accurate spray every time you use this spray gun.
- 1/4" NPS air inlet
- 1.4mm tip is ideal for paint and clear coat
- Includes spanner wrench, brush, and mini filter
- Clean thoroughly with solvent after every use
- Rebuild kit available (#239-A), and includes O-Ring, seal, washer, stem, valve, and spring
- Gravity fed guns work best for paint coatings requiring maximum control and easy clean-up. Check out our pressure fed gun (#235-A) for thicker coatings or for metallic paints.
- For best results, use with our ChormaGlast Premium Paints for Fiberglass and Composites
8 (min); 12.4 (max)
15 (min); 28 (28)
1 Quart (32 oz)
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every tool and supply accessory we offer is manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect reliable and compatible supplies every time you order.