1 Liter High-Pressure Gel Coat Spray Gun
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
The Capacity and Customization Needed For Any Project
The #134-A 1 Liter High Pressure Gel Coat Spray Gun is ideal for larger repairs and small to medium projects, with a wide variety of patterns and pressure adjustments to suit the needs of your project. It is durably built and able to withstand the rigors of most projects. This spray gun can handle small to medium projects with more capacity and material flow that the smaller #126-A Gel Coat Touch-up Spray Gun. Unlike the #120 Cup Gun, this siphon-type spray gun can be sprayed upwards, making application easier.
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Pressure Required: 44 – 58 PSI
- Air Consumption: 4.2 – 7.1 CFM
- Compressor Required:1.5 HP
- Air Connection: 1/4"
- Fill Capacity: 33 oz
INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING
- Make sure material is catalyzed to manufacturers specifications
- We recommend placing a disposable liner (part number #136-B) inside the aluminum cup prior to filling, preventing damage to the gun from potential material catalyzation
- Fill canister about 3/4 full of material to be sprayed
- Connect gun to air supply, make sure fluid cap, container, and air hose have been tightly connected to spray gun
- Begin spraying, making sure to keep gun at a right angle with surface, then move it in parallel lines several times to reach desired thickness
- Material catalyzing within your gun can cause serious damage. Remember, spray acetone through your gun before catalyzation can occur
Each gun comes with a 3 mm nozzle, 1/4" barbed fitting, a cleaning brush, two disposable Liners (Part number #136-B) and aluminum cup.
NOTE the 1/4" fitting can be removed for a quick change fitting (not included.)
This item, when ordered alone, will typically ship in a small box. Where possible, we will combine ordered items to reduce the number of boxes shipped.
1L (33 oz) High Pressure Spray Gun
This gun is sold by the unit