Rollers & Squeegees
Simple tools can make a sizable difference for your finished part.
Fiberglass Rollers and Squeegees help to ensure that resin has been thoroughly and evenly distributed within a lamination, further improving your fiber-to-resin ratio and improving strength properties. As they are pushed along the surface of your wet lay-up, they help to:
- Saturate fabric, pushing resin into reinforcement and dry areas that might result in weakness for finished parts
- Eliminate air pockets trapped between layers of reinforcement or within the weave of fabric, which can also result in weakness
- Push excess resin out of the lamination, preventing brittleness in a finished part
Click on any of the selections below to get more information and view pricing.
Category Products Page
What's the difference among these fiberglass rollers? Obviously, the width and circumference of roller heads should be matched to the size of your project. In addition, the surface of each roller serves a specific purpose:
- Thin, parallel fins that run along the circumference of the roller head are used to apply greater pressure for saturating fabric.
- Long, parallel fins that run along the width of the roller head, much like a paddle wheel, work well for saturating unidirectional fabrics, but watch for splashing.
- Often called "bubble busters," use rollers with rigid "nubs" to deep pockets of air. Don't use these with Chopped Strand Mat.
- Slotted paddle rollers are used to saturate fabric and pop air bubbles simultaneously. Again, watch for splashing with any version of the "paddle wheel."
- Bristle rollers are flexible, and ideal for releasing air trapped in irregular surfaces.
You can place your order on our website or, if you have any questions, call 1.800.838.8984 | 8:00am - 7:00pm EST Mon-Fri.
8:00am - 7:00pm EST Mon-Fri