Spray Guns & Supplies
Spray Guns can be used to effectively spray gel coat, PVA parting film, and a wide selection of primers. While these products can be applied with a brush or roller, we recommend they be sprayed on for several reasons:
- Superior quality finish—Spray Guns leave behind a smooth, uniform surface area or repair, free of the inconsistencies and brush strokes common with other methods of application.
- Efficiency—Spray guns cover a much larger area more quickly and effectively compared to applying materials by hand.
Spray Guns are offered with a selection of replacement parts and accessories to extend their working life. Click on an image below for more detailed product information and pricing.
Have any questions? Ask a member of our knowledgeable Sales Team what composite supplies will work best for your next project.
All of the Spray Guns at FibreGlast.com will accommodate a variety of sized nozzles for spraying gel coat, parting film, paint, and more. They are all constructed with heavy-duty die cast metal for durability.
- #123-A 1/4 Pint (4 oz.) Touch-Up Spray Gun--Small and portable, ideal for on-site repairs to small areas.
- #126-A 0.6 Liter (20 oz.) Touch-Up Spray Gun--Made for larger applications, including mold construction, large boat repair, and gel coat refinishing.
- Gel Coat Cup Gun--Mix resin and dispense from cup attachment for easy use and clean-up; for small-to-medium sized applications.
- Preval Sprayer--Great for smaller, on-site applications and hard-to-reach spots; basic aerosol operation; one power unit sprays up to 16 ounces.
You can place your order on our website or, if you have any questions, call 1.800.838.8984 | 8:00am - 7:00pm EST Mon-Fri.
8:00am - 7:00pm EST Mon-Fri