When it's time to make that composite repair or start that new project, Fibre Glast has all the high quality materials and supplies that you will need- already assembled into Project Kits. These composite kits make shopping for your project both simple and convenient. Everything you need, from raw materials to mixing sets and application tools, is packaged in appropriate sizes and quantities that suit your project's needs.
What's Included in a Composite Project Kit?
Fibre Glast's project kits are designed to give you everything you need in one place. You can choose from carbon fiber, Kevlar, or fiberglass, with the appropriate resin system. Our kits come in small and large sizes and include:
- Reinforcement fabric: In carbon fiber, Kevlar, or fiberglass for strength and durability
- Epoxy resin and hardener: To maximize the physical properties of carbon fiber and Kevlar
- Polyester resin and catalyst: Specifically for the fiberglass repair kit
- Mixing set With mixing tubs, measuring cups, mixing paddles, measuring spoon, and latex gloves
- Starter kit With gloves, plastic roller, squeegees, and latex gloves
- PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): Used as an air inhibitor on the gel coat or surface layer for an airless, tack-free cure
- Partall paste wax: Parting wax that delivers excellent release characteristics.and provides a tough, durable, high-gloss finish
What Types of Composite Project Kits Are Available?
Fibre Glast offers a number of project kits in carbon fiber and in Kevlar along with a variety of patterns to choose from.
- Fiber Twill Weave Kit With 3,000 filaments per fiber, the 2 x2 twill weave is our most popular carbon fiber fabric.
- Camo Pattern Carbon Fiber Kit: A camouflage pattern woven with 3K Multifilament Continuous Tow.
- Wasp Pattern Carbon Fiber Kit: Features a honeycomb pattern with carbon fiber performance benefits.
- M-Boss Carbon Fiber Kit: An embossed pattern with a contemporary look.
- Labyrinth Pattern Carbon Fiber Kit: An intriguing pattern with all the strength you expect.
- Rook Pattern Carbon Fiber Kit: A unique checkboard style pattern.
- Roswell Pattern Carbon Fiber Kit: A captivating pattern with carbon fiber durability.
- Diamond Plate Pattern Carbon Fiber Kit: A beautiful pattern that's tough and dependable.
- Kevlar Twill Weave Kit Made from Kevlar 49 with tensile strength and minimum weight.
- Carbon Fiber/Kevlar Hybrid Kit Combines the properties of both carbon fiber fabric and kevlar fabric into one, strong package.
All fabrics included in our project kits are also available as stand-alone products in our new contemporary carbon fiber fabrics line.
Fibre Glast Has the Project Kits You Need
For over 65 years, Fibre Glast Developments has been the industry leader in fiberglass and composite materials. We are ISO certified and offer same-day shipping on products ordered by 2:30pm ET. To order project kits or for more information about our products, call us at (800) 838-8984 or contact us online. We're happy to help you find a project kit that is right for your needs.