Fibre Glast offers adhesives for a variety of applications, from structural bonding paste and marine-grade fairing adhesives to general purpose and infusion spray adhesives. Strength, pliability, viscosity, and cure time vary among the selection and should be considered before starting your composite project or repair.
- Bond and assemble subcomponents to form rigid final structures.
- Strengthen loose fitting joints and panels.
- Generally repair and bond composites, SMC, foam, wood, many metals, and other common construction materials.
- Create durable, moisture-resistant surfaces for boats and other watercraft.
- Securely position materials within a vacuum bagging layup.
- Bond a wide range of substrates to include decorative laminates and veneers, fiberglass, glass, upholstery, fabrics, foam, boat headliners, cork and particle board.
Click on an image below to get more information and pricing on each of our adhesives.
You can place an order right here on our website or, if you have any questions, call 1.800.838.8984 | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST Mon-Fri.