Fast setting bondings and repairs on composite structures in cooler temperatures.
BP10 is a solvent-free epoxy-based bonding paste which was especially developed for fast setting bondings in composites applications and for bondings of composites and metal. BP10 has a good degree of cure even at lower ambient temperatures. The cartridges allow for clean, selective application. To achieve full mechanical properties and thermal resistance, post-curing of at least 3h 60°C is recommended. However, good mechanical properties are already developed after initial curing of 24h at room temperature.
- Fast setting bonds for composites and metal
- Long shelf life (48 months) in originally sealed containers
- Good at temperatures above 5 degrees C (41 F)
- Economical, clean, and selective application by cartridges
- Developed for professional and industrial use, but safe and easy enough for home projects.
Data SheetsProduct Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet