From larger-scale prototypes to the smaller details of molding, Chavant Modeling Clays provide a unique solution to getting it just right for your composite project.
- Clay is smooth and workable; it's easily shaped and carved.
- Clay holds great detail at the surface.
- It offers impressive adhesion qualities that make it well-suited where other reinforcements and composite elements won't work.
- Clay resists shrinking and cracking.
- All Chavant brand clays are sulfur-free, low odor, and non-toxic.
Even for the simplest, but critical task of parting lines for mold-making, clay is a smart addition to the composite workshop.
Click on any of the four selections below to get more information and view pricing.
Glyptic Set Standard Clay ToolsProfessional Quality Clay Modeling ToolsThe Glyptic modeling tools are made for professional modeling and are made from high quality materials to last a...
Which clay should I select?
- Choose Chavant Le Beau Touché and Chavant Le Beau Touché HM clays for temporary fillets, construction of mold parting lines, and quick mold repairs.
- Choose Chavant AutoStyle and Y2-Klay Industrial Design clays for larger-scale prototypes in transportation and product design, as well as for sculpting applications in art and special effects.
Carefully read through individual product descriptions to match the clay to your project.
You can place your order on our website or, if you have any questions, call 1.800.838.8984 | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST Mon-Fri.