Orders placed before 2:30 ET Ship Same Day!
Average Ground Shipping Transit Times
The following maps display the average ground shipping transit times for our carriers. These times are not guaranteed and apply only to destinations within the continental United States.
Shipping & Handling Charges
Standard ground shipping within the continental United States (additional hazard fees may apply).
|Merchandise Total||Shipping Charge|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$21.95|
|$100.01 - $250.00||$32.95|
|$250.01 - $375.00||$49.95|
|$375.01 - $500.00||$69.95|
|$500.01 - $750.00||$79.95|
|$750.01 - $1,000.00||$134.95|
|$1,000.01 - $1,500.00||$179.95|
|$1,500.01 - $3,000.00||$239.95|
|$3,000.01 - $5,000.00||$299.95|
|$5,000.01 or more||Quoted after order is placed|
Handling Only Charges
We will charge $10.00 handling for any orders shipped on the customers' freight account.
* Orders shipping internationally on customers' freight accounts will incur a $20 handling fee. All international shipping accounts will be verified with the carrier for validity prior to shipment.
- We are a fully authorized shipper of hazardous materials, and we can ship anywhere in the world. However, some countries have internal restrictions on hazardous goods and may not allow them into the country. We will advise you of any foreseeable problems by email and obtain your approval before we ship your order.
- Our shipping charges include insurance but do not always include additional fees or customs charges by your country. We will inform you whether additional fees or customs charges are included in the shipping charge, or if they are the customer's responsibility and will not be added to your order.
- If we are responsible for shipping your materials, we will quote a freight price which includes all documentation. This is our preferred method of shipping and we will provide either door-to-door service or door-to-airport service. We will include this information in our quote.
- If you wish to have your items shipped to a freight forwarder/consolidator and there are hazardous materials on your order, there is a $250.00 International Hazard/Freight Forwarder Handling Fee.
- If you wish to have your items shipped to a freight forwarder/consolidator and there are no hazardous materials on your order, there is a $150.00 International Hazard/Freight Forwarder Handling Fee.
- If we ship to a US address and are notified after shipment that the Freight Forwarder/Consolidator requires international shipping documents, fees are doubled.