Fibre Glast Developments offers a complete line of epoxies with a wide range of pot life options. Our product line includes Epoxy Resin Systems for nearly any application—from making quick, 10-minute repairs (System 1000) to more advanced, high-temperature vacuum infusion projects (System 4600).
Epoxy resins are considered to be the most advanced on the market. They often require more accuracy in measurement and handling, and are generally more expensive. However, the increase in mechanical properties is worth the investment for any application where strength-to-weight is critical. Epoxy components are also more sensitive to UV degradation and will yellow when left unprotected. Fibre Glast Developments offers both a clear coating- 1045 Duratec Sunshield Clear Topcoat, and an opaque coating- Chromaglast Premium Single Stage Paint, to protect your epoxy components.
To learn more about specific product and pricing, click on an image below.
Category Products Page
Fibre Glast offers a complete line of First Quality Epoxies.
Each product selected should consider the factors of fabrication, including pot life, as well as the end-use properties for your part, such as service temperature:
- System 1000 — General purpose resin for making quick repairs and parts; available with 10- and 25-minute pot life options
- System 2000 — For maximizing the strength of your reinforcement, such as carbon fiber; available with 20-, 60- and 120-minute pot life options
- System 3000 — The right choice for intermediate service applications; available with a 120-minute pot life option
- 338 High Temp Tooling Epoxy — For demanding, high-temperature service applications; pot life between 2 and 3 hours
- Marine/Epoxy Fairing Compound — Designed for filling and fairing surface imperfections on a variety of materials, including composites, wood, plastics, and more
- Epoxy Surface Coats and Filler — For making tough, durable surface coats with improved cosmetic properties
Want to learn more about Epoxy Resins? Fibre Glast has a free Learning Center with helpful white papers like: About Resins, Mold Construction, Molding Fiberglass, and Fundamentals of Fiberglass. You can also contrast Epoxy Resin with Polyester Resin and Vinyl Ester Resin in the Fibre Glast blog article, Choosing the Right Resin.
You can place your order right her on our website or, if you have any questions, call 1.800.838.8984 | 8:00am - 7:00pm EST Mon-Fri.
8:00am - 7:00pm EST Mon-Fri