Epoxy resin kit for small repairs and parts
Our 635 Epoxy Repair kit is ideal for small composite projects and repairs. Originally formulated and approved for Wind Turbine blade repair, this high strength resin is used in demanding applications worldwide. This kit contains pre-measured quantities of epoxy resin and hardener, sealed in pouches, ready for mixing. It contains no solvents or fillers and is primarily intended for hand lamination of composite parts. Simply remove the divider strip, mix resin and hardener together, and use. The convenient packaging eliminates the need for messy measuring and mixing supplies and ensures accurate ratios of resin-to-hardener every time.
- EPIKOTE™ Resin MGS LR 635 & EPIKURE™ Curing Agent MGS LH 635 by Westlake/Hexion
- Convenient size and packaging (300g or 10.58 ounces)
- Long shelf life (48 months) in originally sealed pouches
- Perfect mix ratio every time
- Approximate 20 minute pot life at room temperature
- Approved for field service repair by wind turbine blade manufacturers