Chavant Le Beau Touché Clay
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
Extremely Smooth with Excellent Adhesion
This oil-based modeling clay is non-drying and can be carved and shaped easily without cracking. It features excellent adhesion with a variety of materials, including aluminum, cardboard, foam, paper, and fiberglass molding applications.
Use it for temporary fillets, construction of mold parting lines, and quick mold repairs. It readily adheres to waxed surfaces, and responds to PVA separator.
- Sulfur-free and will not oxidize.
- It is workable at room temperature, but can be warmed to a softer, stickier consistency simply by working the clay in hand.
- Exceptional cohesion and adhesion properties.
- Ideal for creating parting lines and mold repairs.
- Low-odor, non-toxic formula makes for safer working conditions.
- Heat clay up to 90°F to increase workability.
- For a slightly firmer, less tacky clay for use where the working environment may exceed 90°F, consider our #1121 Chavant Le Beau Touché Clay HM (brown in color).
- While Le Beau Touché clays can be left out in most environments and are generally stable, this original, cream-colored version is sensitive to heat variations—avoid storing and using in temperatures above 90°F
|Billet (cylinder block) Size||2 lbs|
|Approximate Billet Dimensions||2-3⁄4" x 2-3⁄4" x 5"|
|Net Case Weight||40 lb. (20 x 2 lb. blocks)|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every tool and supply accessory we offer is manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect reliable and compatible supplies every time you order.
Thank you Fibre Glast!