Fast setting bondings and repairs on composite structures
BP20 is a solvent-free epoxy-based bonding paste which was especially developed for fast setting bondings in wind energy composites applications and for bondings of composites and metal. BP20 has a good degree of cure even at lower ambient temperatures. The cartridges allow for clean, selective application.
* Requires cartridge gun sold separately.
- MGS BP20 by Westlake/Hexion
- Fast setting bonds for composites and metal
- Long shelf life (48 months) in originally sealed containers
- Economical, clean, and selective application by cartridges
- Approximate 15 minute working time at room temperature
- Developed for professional and industrial use like wind turbine blade repair, but safe and easy enough for home projects.