Pressure-Fed HVLP Gun
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
For ChromaGlast™ Paints and Primers
This HVLP (High Volume, Low Pressure) paint gun is designed to ensure a smooth, beautiful finish to your component. The ergonomic aluminum body is comfortable and reliable, job after job. Its pressure fed design siphons paint from a lower canister and lets you control the air pressure to ensure better paint transfer efficiency, resulting in less overspray and less wasted paint. Precision air caps and nozzle are machined to provide a clean, accurate spray every time you use this spray gun.
- 1.6mm tip is ideal for thicker primers, sealers, and adhesives
- 1.4mm tip (#236-A) is available for polyurethane paints
- 1/4" NPS air inlet
- Includes spanner wrench, brush, and mini filter
- Clean thoroughly with solvent after every use
- Rebuild kit available (#237-A), and includes O-Ring, seal, washer, stem, valve, and spring
- Pressure fed guns work best for metallic coatings, and are generally easier to spray than gravity fed guns. Check out our gravity fed gun (#238-A) for easier clean-up with greater control and versatility.
- For best results, use with our ChormaGlast Premium Paints and Primers for Fiberglass and Composites
7.7 (min); 12.4 (max)
15 (min); 28 (28)
1 Quart (32 oz)
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every tool and supply accessory we offer is manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect reliable and compatible supplies every time you order.
This gun is sold by the unit.