The Perfect Line Tape
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
Make Clean, Straight Cuts and Prevent Fraying
This is such a reliable way to preserve the integrity of fabric, we use it ourselves. Every roll that leaves our shop is cut using Perfect Line Tape!
- Tape features a medium-tack adhesive. Apply to fabric and cut along the dashed line printed down the center of the tape.
- Tape is best suited for cutting straight lines, but can be sectioned for use with gradual, simple curves.
- Straight cuts leave an equal section of tape on both cut edges, which prevents the fraying associated with the cut edge of woven fabrics.
- Before laminating, tape should be removed, leaving negligible residue and allowing fabric to be used to the very edge.
- Note that tape can be applied directly to the surface of carbon fiber and fiberglass. However, when used with KEVLAR®, we recommend first applying a layer of standard blue painter's tape below The Perfect Line Tape.
Tape measures 55 yards per roll.
KEVLAR® Fabric is made with genuine DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber. DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.