Record up to 32,000 Temperature and Humidity Readings
Tracking the environment throughout the duration of a project is often beneficial in precision fabrication. Many government, wind energy and aerospace contracts require environmental conditions be recorded, especially when lamination is performed in uncontrolled environments. While most environmental requirements are dictated by Contract Specifications, lamination above 70%RH is not recommended.
The Temperature and Humidity Datalogger has the ability to record up to 32,000 ambient temperature and relative humidity readings. Simply connect the datalogger to a computer to setup desired parameters (sampling rate, min/max alarms) and disconnect to begin recording. This datalogger features a real-time clock with day/time stamp and LCD display to see live measurements. . The Temperature and Humidity Datalogger also comes with USB Cable, software, security lock and 3.6V battery.
The Temperature and Humidity Datalogger is available with NIST certification. This is an assurance program that certifies that a laboratory, manufacturer or individual product is fully equipped to calibrate equipment to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards.
- Stores up to 16,000 temperatures and 16,000 humidity readings
- User selectable sampling rate from 1 sec to 24 hours
- Visible alarm (LED) if set max/min values are exceeded
- Wall mount bracket and lock for long-term monitoring
- Real-time clock with date and time stamp
- Dual LCD displays current temperature, humidity, min/max and date/time
- Download and analyze data directly to computer via included USB cable
|Measuring Range||-40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)|
|Measuring Range||0 to 100% RH|
|Accuracy||0 to 20% & 80 to 100%: ±5%|
|20 to 40% & 60 to 80%: ±3.5%|
|40 to 60%: ±3%Resolution - 0.1%|
1 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty