Available in 50-Pound Rolls
This versatile roving chops cleanly, and wets rapidly and completely. It is meant to be used with resin to create high-strength, low-weight composites.
- Feed through our #1171-A Air Chopper Gun and use in spray up systems, either filled and unfilled.
- Add directional reinforcement to other structures.
- Use with a filament winder to create tubes, filament winding, fillets, and spar wing reinforcement.
- It is typically used with polyester or vinyl ester resin.
- Yields approximately 205 yards per pound.
Gun Roving will typically ship in a medium box. Where possible, we will combine ordered items to reduce the number of boxes shipped.
Gun Roving Gun Roving is available in a variety of sizes that include: One 50 lb. roll (#526-A) One case of four rolls (#526-B) One skid of 12 rolls (#526-C)