The #1245 allows fabricators to make precise measurements for their resin, catalyst, and additives, regardless of potentially complex mix ratios.
- Increased weight capacity: The #1245 digital scale can measure up to thirteen pounds, allowing fabricators to mix gallon measurements, with room to spare.
- Stainless Steel Top: With industrial grade quality, the scales steel top makes it resistant to damage and easy to clean.
- Calibration and accuracy: The #1245 is both easy to calibrate, and able to provide highly accurate measurements for our fabrication project.
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Requires one, nine volt battery (included in purchase)
- Measures up to 13 pounds, within 1 g. of accuracy
INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING
- Make sure digital scale is accurately zeroed out before beginning the weighing process
- Weigh the desired material by placing it on the metal lid, re-zero (tare) the scale when desired weight is reached, and add additional materials as required.
Each scale is shipped with one, nine volt battery.