International Ordering Information
Place your order online, by phone, fax or email. Please recognize that our standard shipping chart does not apply to international orders. We will quote your shipping charges by email and get your approval before we ship. All of our prices are in U.S. dollars and no other currencies will be accepted.
- MasterCard/Visa: Charges to your credit card will be make on the day that the order is shipped.
- Wire Transfers: We will add $50.00 to any order as a wire transfer fee. This covers charges from our bank for our wire transfers. Your bank may also have fees or charges that you will need to pay in addition.
- Letters of Credit: Letters of credit will only be negotiated for orders over $10,000.00
- Checks/Demand Drafts: Checks for international shipments will only be accepted if drawn on a United States Bank and payable in US dollars. Prepayments by check should be made by Certified Bank check. Orders paid by other types of checks will not be shipped for a minimum of 10 days upon receipt of check.
- We are a fully authorized shipper of hazardous materials and we can ship anywhere in the world. However, some countries have internal restrictions on hazardous goods and may not allow them into the country. We will advise you of any foreseeable problems by email and obtain your approval before we ship your order.
- Our shipping charges include insurance but do not include any fees or custom charges by your country. These are the customer’s responsibility and will not be added to your order.
- Orders shipping internationally on customers'shipping accounts will incur a $20 handling fee. All international shipping accounts will be verified with the carrier for validity prior to shipment.
If you have any other questions regarding our policies or your order, please email us at email@example.com