Vacuum Bagging Starter Kit
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All You Need is an Air Source!
Vacuum bagging is a great method for building a better composite part—let Fibre Glast help you get started. Our Vacuum Bagging Starter Kit contains the essentials tools required for a complete vacuum bagging station. You supply the air source, part, and consumables, like bagging films and peel ply, and you're ready to get started.
Remember, all of our fittings, components, and our tubing are durable and compatible. They can all be used again, and combined with other vacuum bagging components purchased from Fibre Glast for future set-ups that may be more complex.
- (1) #2215-A Small Regulator/Filter to install between your air compressor and the vacuum generator. This product also allows you to dial in the correct air pressure.
- (1) #2229-A High Efficiency Vacuum Generator, capable of pulling a vacuum from a very small source.
- (2) #2217-A Air Hose Assemblies, 5-foot lengths to connect your air compressor and Regulator, and the Regulator to the Vacuum Generator.
- (1) #2218-A Vacuum Gauge with T-Fitting which allows you to easily monitor vacuum pressure anywhere in your tubing line – put it where you want it! You can measure close to the pump or right at the part.
- (10) Feet of #893 1⁄2" Vacuum Tubing
- (4) #789-A Hose Clamps
- (1) #891-A Vacuum Connector