OLFA® Rotary Cutter
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects, or Other Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Slice Thru Fabrics with Smooth, Clean Cuts
Forget the jagged cuts and snagged fibers caused by scissors or shears. The OLFA® Rotary Cutter slices through fiberglass, carbon fiber, and KEVLAR® for clean cuts every time.
- Layout patterns and trace cut lines on dry fabric—the OLFA® Rotary Cutter makes it easy to follow for perfectly shaped parts.
- Cut multiple pieces of reinforcement at once—the Olfa® can slice through six layers in one cut.
- To use, simply squeeze handle to move blade into cutting position, and lock into place; when finished, blade should be released and locked for safe storage.
- For best results, use with an OLFA® Cutting Mat (#1708, #1709, #1710) to protect tabletops and make smooth, consistent cuts.
- Use with right or left hand.
- Replacements blades (#1715, #1716) are available to extend the life of the rotary cutter.
KEVLAR® Fabric is made with genuine DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber. DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
This item is sold by the unit.