Stretchlon® 800 Bagging Film - Clearance
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
Suited for High-Temp Applications up to 400°F
Stretchlon® 800 bagging film stretches up to 450% its original length. It's designed to cover multiple contours and compress all the areas of your mold, even for more complex shapes.
- Stretchlon® 800 is suited for use in temperatures up to 400°F.
- Stretchlon® 800 can be used with all of the resins on our website, including epoxy, polyester, and vinyl ester.
- Film is available in a flat 60"-wide sheet, and a 120- wide sheet that is centerfolded to 60" wide.
- Stretchlon® 800 feels more durable to the touch; 0.002" thick.
- For even greater stretch in your bagging film, consider Stretchlon® 200, #1678/#1778. Stretchlon® 800 is slightly thicker than its counterpart, but offers higher temp usage.
All Clearance Corner inventory is controlled and maintained through this website. Therefore, all Clearance Corner items must be ordered through this website (No phone / fax / email orders permitted). Each Clearance Corner product is available in limited quantities on a one-time, first-come-first-serve basis. The first customer to fully complete their online order will receive the Clearance Corner product. NOTE: Simply adding a Clearance Corner product to your online shopping cart will not reserve its inventory for you.