1K, Plain Weave Ultralight Carbon Fiber Fabric
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
When Strength, Stiffness, Minimum Weight are Key
This unique carbon fabric is used in the most demanding applications which call for maximum strength and stiffness, and where minimum weight justifies the added cost. The plain weave construction delivers uniform strength in both horizontal and vertical directions, and provides for excellent stability and easy handling.
This ultralight fabric is suitable for aerospace, UAVs, competition auto and marine, and light industrial applications.
- Maximum strength with minimum weight
- 42" wide fabric
- Commercial strength T300 fibers
- High Modulus for superior rigidity
- Fatigue resistance for durable strength
- Ideal for for aerospace, UAVs, competition auto and marine, and light industrial applications.
- To maximize strength properties, use with an epoxy, like our System 2000 Epoxy Resin (#2000).
- For added conformability, lay up the fabric at a 45-degree bias inside molds.
- Great for making rigid precision parts with no bulk
|Tensile Modulus||33.0-34.9 MSI|
|Weave||24 x 24 Plain|
|Weight||3.5 oz/sq yd|
|Full Roll Length||100 yards|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.