Chavant AutoStyle Industrial Design Clay - Clearance
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
Smooth Medium-weight for Prototypes
Professionals want the workability of a sulfur-based clay…without the risk of compromising their metal equipment. Chavant AutoStyle Industrial Design Clay is the answer.
This light brown, medium clay contains no sulfur, so there's no risk of corrosion to metal workstations, tooling, or ovens. It heats up quickly to a comfortable, creamy consistency, with recommended working temps between 125°F–135°F.
- Contains no sulfur.
- AutoStyle is 35% lighter than traditional industrial styling clay, so models are easier to move and handle.
- Exceptional cohesion and adhesion properties.
- Resistant to shrinking and cracking.
- Low-odor, non-toxic formula makes for safer working conditions.
- AutoStyle holds excellent surface detail and can be milled or shaped with tools.
- AutoStyle ideally suited for the transportation, product design, and special effects industries, and complements most modern computer-aided 3D modeling techniques.
- Heated clay up to 125°F to increase workability.
|Billet (cylinder block) Size||2 lbs|
|Approximate Billet Dimensions||2-1⁄2" diameter x 11" long|
|Net Case Weight||40 lb. (20 x 2-lb. blocks)|
All Clearance Corner inventory is controlled and maintained through this website. Therefore, all Clearance Corner items must be ordered through this website (No phone / fax / email orders permitted). Each Clearance Corner product is available in limited quantities on a one-time, first-come-first-serve basis. The first customer to fully complete their online order will receive the Clearance Corner product. NOTE: Simply adding a Clearance Corner product to your online shopping cart will not reserve its inventory for you.