2 Lb. Polyisocyanurate Foam Sheets - Clearance
Easy Cut and Shape for Pattern-Making
Our 2 lb./cubic foot Polyisocyanurate Foam Sheets, also referred to as PIR, polyiso, or ISO, are best suited for moldless pattern-making and for sandwich core applications where insulation is a factor. The properties of this foam are similar to those of our 2 lb. Mix and Pour Foam (#24/25), so it can be easily cut and shaped with a sharp knife or sandpaper.
- Sheets are rigid and available in a variety of thicknesses.
- Closed-cell structure resists oil, gasoline, and water absorption.
- Glue sheets together to form thicker blocks for shaping functional, moldless parts.
- Store unused foam away from direct sunlight to avoid degradation.
- Temperature range: -60°F to 300°F
All Clearance Corner inventory is controlled and maintained through this website. Therefore, all Clearance Corner items must be ordered through this website (No phone / fax / email orders permitted). Each Clearance Corner product is available in limited quantities on a one-time, first-come-first-serve basis. The first customer to fully complete their online order will receive the Clearance Corner product. NOTE: Simply adding a Clearance Corner product to your online shopping cart will not reserve its inventory for you.