For composite parts that demand the ultimate strength, fabricators depend on Epoxy Resin. In addition to increased strength properties, epoxies also generally outperform other resins like polyester and vinyl ester for dimensional stability and increased bonding with other materials.
Fibre Glast Developments offers a complete line of epoxies with a wide variety of pot life options. Our line-up includes epoxies for nearly any application—from making quick, 10-minute repairs to advanced, high-temperature vacuum bagging set-ups.
Among resins, epoxy is considered to be the most advanced resin on the market. It often requires more accuracy in measurement and handling, and is usually more expensive.
Scroll down for more epoxy resin information. To learn more about specific product and pricing, click on an image below.
Fibre Glast offers a complete line-up of First Quality Epoxies. Each product should be selected with consideration for the factors of fabrication, including pot life, as well as the end-use properties for your part (service temperature):
- System 2000—For maximizing the strength of your reinforcement, like carbon fiber; Available with 20-, 60- and 120-minute pot life options
- System 1000—General purpose resin for making quick repairs and parts; Available with 10- and 25-minute pot life options
- System 3000—The right choice for intermediate service applications; Available with a 120-minute pot life option
- 338 High Temp Tooling Epoxy—For demanding, high-temp service applications; Pot life between 2 and 3 hours
- Marine/Epoxy Fairing Compound—Designed for filling and fairing surface imperfections on a variety of materials, including composites, wood, plastics, and more
- Epoxy Surface Coats and Filler—For making tough, durable surface coats with improved cosmetic properties
Want to learn more about Epoxy Resins? Fibre Glast has a free Learning Center with helpful white papers like: About Resins, Mold Construction, Molding Fiberglass, and Fundamentals of Fiberglass. You can also contrast Epoxy Resin with Polyester Resin and Vinyl Ester Resin in the Fibre Glast blog article, Choosing the Right Resin.
You can place your order right her on our website or, if you have any questions, call 1.800.838.8984 | 8:00am - 8:00pm EST Mon-Fri.