Camouflage pattern with carbon fiber performance benefits
Woven with 3K Multifilament Continuous Tow, these fabrics provide all the performance benefits you've come to expect with carbon fiber, but now in exciting new patterns. These fabrics will provide distinct, contemporary looks to your modern composite components in aerospace, marine, sporting goods, and racing industries. These carbon fiber fabrics are compatible with all the resin systems on our website, including epoxy, polyester and vinyl ester.
- 3K Multifilament Continuous Tow
- Designer Carbon Fiber Fabrics offer the same construction and fiber content in both warp and fill directions as typical 3K fabrics in the 5.7 oz. weight range.
- Unmatched cosmetic characteristics
- 7 exciting designs to choose from
- Use as a surface layer in cosmetic applications
- During lay-up, add layers at alternating 45-degree angles to maximize strength.
- Use with epoxy resin, polyester resin, or vinyl ester resin to produce composite parts of excellent strength, low weight, and outstanding cosmetics.
- To maximize strength in parts, use with an epoxy, like our System #2000.
|Roll Width||50" Wide|
|Roll Length||25 yards|
|Weave Pattern||Textral Weave|
|Count Ends||13.0 x 15.0|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.