Classic Carbon Fiber look with improved handling
Woven with TR30S 3K fiber, this fabric provides unparalleled handling characteristics. It is backed on one side by a very thin layer of veil, which keeps the carbon fiber from unravelling during cutting, handling, and loading the mold. This fabric is ideal for modern composite components in aerospace, marine, sporting goods, and racing industries.
The twill weave offers greater conformability, presents a beautiful herringbone texture, and delivers a slight edge in strength. This carbon fiber Fabric is compatible with all the resin systems on our website, including epoxy, polyester and vinyl ester.
- TR30S 3K fiber
- Unmatched handling characteristics
- Twill weave provides signature aesthetics and ease of use
- During lay-up, add layers at alternating 45-degree angles to maximize strength.
- Ensure that the veil side is NOT the surface of the part
- Use with epoxy resin, polyester resin, or vinyl ester resin to produce composite parts of excellent strength, low weight, and outstanding cosmetics.
- To maximize strength in parts, use with an epoxy, like our System #2000.
|Roll Width||50" Wide|
|Roll Length||75 yards|
|Weave Pattern||2x2 Twill|
|Count Ends||13.5 x 13.5|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.