System 3000 High Temp Epoxy Kit
Best for High Temp Parts
#3000/3120 combine to make our 309HT High Temp Industrial Epoxy Kit. This kit is engineered to create composite components that will operate in intermediate/high temperature service environments, up to 309°F. It easily wets-out reinforcing fabric for stable fabrications. With the capability to post cure off of the tooling, you can use room temperature tooling for lower fabrication costs. Post-cured, this unfilled, amber epoxy laminating resin offers maximum stability in service applications involving frequent heating and cooling cycles.
Cure using a ramp up cure schedule requiring at most 300°F
For maximum stability in any application, an oven post-cure is strongly recommended. This epoxy laminating system will gel hard in 24 to 36 hours at 77°F. For applications where continuous service temperature is over 250°F, a post-cure is mandatory. Allow #3000/3120 High Temp Industrial Epoxy to gel at room temperature before initiating an oven post-cure.
- Mix Ratio (by weight) – 100:18
- Pot Life @ 77°F – 90-120 minutes
- Color – Amber
- Maximum Service Temperature – 309ºF
- Ramp up temperature at a rate of no more than 2-5°F per minute.
- Hold @ 150°F, 250°F, and 300°F for 3 hours each.
- Ramp down temperature to 100°F at a rate of no more than 2-5°F per minute. Do not shut down the oven and leave to cool.