Easy Seal for Lamination; Easy Strip after Cure
Gray Sealant Tape is an easy-to-use choice for sealing vacuum bags to a variety of tooling surfaces, including aluminum, steel, nickel, graphite, and fiberglass.
- Use at a variety of curing temperatures
- Strips cleanly from molds once the process is complete
- Use to plug leaks and tears in the vacuum bag that can develop during cure.
- Use it to make pleats for complex parts within your lay-up
- Use it to wrap fittings to ensure air-tight connections
Tape Dimensions: ½" wide; 1⁄8" thick; 25 feet per roll
For applications requiring more aggressive tack, consider our Yellow Sealant Tape, #580.