Carbon Fiber Bent Scissors
Extra Leverage and Comfort for Long Cuts
The #2734-A is a bent shear that provides extra leverage and comfortable for cutting large amounts of material. The extremely sharp cutting edge can easily cut through carbon fiber, fiberglass, and other thin reinforcement fabrics and fibers.
These trimmers have right-handed Sarlink® handle that provides lasting comfort. The high-leverage design provides a consistent, comfortable cutting angle. They are the best scissors for reinforcement fabrics that you will ever use!
- Durable 420 high carbon steel blades maintain a sharp cutting edge.
- Comfortable and unbreakable Sarlink handles.
- Designed for right-handed use.
- Professionally-honed cutting edge, made in the USA.
- 58 HRC hardness maintains a sharp cutting edge.
- Industrial tiered rivet will not loosen during use.
- Sold per unit (each)
- Caution: These scissors are extremely sharp, take special care while cutting.
- Do not allow children to use unsupervised.
- For harder to cut fabrics and fibers (KEVLAR® and aramids), try our 2733-A.
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every tool and supply accessory we offer is manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect reliable and compatible supplies every time you order.
KEVLAR® Fabric is made with genuine DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber. DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
These scissors are sold by the unit.
*Quantity discounts are available when five or more units are ordered at one time.