Suited for High-Temp Applications up to 400°F
Stretchlon® 800 bagging film stretches up to 450% its original length. It's designed to cover multiple contours and compress all the areas of your mold, even for more complex shapes.
- Stretchlon® 800 is suited for use in temperatures up to 400°F.
- Stretchlon® 800 can be used with all of the resins on our website, including epoxy, polyester, and vinyl ester.
- Film is available in a flat 60"-wide sheet, and a 120- wide sheet that is centerfolded to 60" wide.
- Stretchlon® 800 feels more durable to the touch; 0.002" thick.
- For even greater stretch in your bagging film, consider Stretchlon® 200, #1678/#1778. Stretchlon® 800 is slightly thicker than its counterpart, but offers higher temp usage.
Data SheetsProduct Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
ShippingRolled materials ship in a long (45", 53", or 62") box.
SizesStretchlon® 800 Bagging Film This bagging film is sold by the linear yard, either as a prepackaged quantity or by continuous yardage. Prepacks This bagging film is available in pre-cut lengths that measure one yard (#1688-A & #1788-A, roll), three yards (#1688-B & #1788-B, roll), and five yards (#1688-C & #1788-C, roll). Each is packaged and sold separately. For your convenience, these "prepacks" can be purchased in any combination. However, if the length for any one cut of film totals 10 yards or more, we suggest you purchase it in continuous, "cut to length" yardage. Continuous, "Cut to Length" Yardage If you know in advance that you intend to purchase 10 yards or more of any one bagging film, it should be ordered in continuous, "cut to length" yardage. In this case, film will be cut once according to the total yardage ordered, and customers receive a price-per-yard discount as compared to prepacks. Quantity discounts continue to deepen as the yardage increases for any one cut of one film.
Saved my project
Jul 3, 2022 | By Jonathon
I was making a carbon fiber diffuser for a McLaren 720 and miss measured the amount of vacuum bag I would need to effectively compress all of the valleys between the fins. Luckily this material was able to streach enough to cover my oversight.
Aug 3, 2015 | By James M
This stuff is strong . It stretches great and didnt tear. I actually had too much vacuum and crushed my plug. I cut a slit to get my part out strengthened the plug and used the same sheet. Perfect! Only stuff I will ever use!