Strengthens and Mimics Surrounding Substrate
Scrim cloth can be used in repair applications or for reinforcement of other types of materials including fiberglass, concrete and some plastics. When fully cured, the scrim cloth will add reinforcement and mimic the expansion and contraction of the surrounding substrate.
- Often used for roofing substrate, carpet backing, sheet rock bonding tape, rubber mat backing, decorative skylights, and more
- Can be used in repair applications or for reinforcement of other types of materials including fiberglass, concrete and some plastics
- Leno weave pattern with 10 picks per inch
- Same as Style 1659 fiberglass
- Works great in repair applications, often for concrete repair and castings
- It can be adhered to sandwich core materials to allow added conformability
- Square apperature within weave is approximately 2.5mm
- Ideal for casting and concrete
- Scrim fabric is compatible with epoxy, vinyl ester, and polyester resin systems.
|Warp||ECH 150 1/0|
|Filling||ECH 150 1/0|
|Weight||1.6 oz/sq yd|
|Roll Length||785 yards (typical)|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.
Click here for more information on our First Quality Guarantee.
Data SheetsProduct Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
ShippingFolded prepacks are typically shipped in a small box, or packaged in a box with other items on your order. Rolled materials ship in a long (45", 53", or 62") box.
SizesScrim Fabric, White This scrim is sold by the linear yard, either as a prepackaged quantity or by continuous yardage. Prepacks This scrim is available in pre-cut lengths that measure one yard (#246-A, folded package), three yards (#246-B, folded package), and five yards (#246-C, folded package). Each is packaged and sold separately. For your convenience, these "prepacks" can be purchased in any combination. However, if the length for any one cut of scrim totals 10 yards or more, we suggest you purchase it in continuous, "cut to length" yardage. Continuous, "Cut to Length" Yardage If you know in advance that you intend to purchase 10 yards or more of scrim, it should be ordered in continuous, "cut to length" yardage. In this case, scrim will be cut once according to the total yardage ordered, and customers receive a price-per-yard discount as compared to prepacks. Quantity discounts continue to deepen as the yardage increases for any one cut of scrim.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sep 29, 2022 | By ARLENE SPRITZ
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE..EXCELLENT SHIPPING TIME
May 21, 2016 | By julia burton
The scrim fabric I ordered came in very good time and was exactly as described. It will be perfect for my project...strengthening a concrete object. I look forward to other orders as the descriptions were clear and though.
Mar 6, 2015 | By Nanci
It was just what I wanted for my project. The person I called was very helpful. thanks!