For Effortless, One-Step Release of Parts
Save time, effort, materials, and money with FibRelease®. With just one quick misting onto the mold surface, you'll get multiple releases with proven results. No wax is involved.
FibRelease® is water based and contains no harmful solvents, VOC chemicals, or silicones—so it's worker safe, environmentally safe, and paint-shop ready.
Application is easy! Keep these considerations in mind:
- Always start with a Class "A" polished mold surface.
- Mist, or wipe, FibRelease® onto your surface and allow it to dry to a film—works in just 5 minutes!
- Although not necessary, many fabricators spray FibRelease® before molding each part for best results.
- Maximum service temperature is 550°F.
- FibRelease® is compatible with all our Epoxy, Polyester and Vinyl Ester resins.
Available in a one-quart container (32 fluid U.S. ounces).