Chavant AutoStyle Industrial Design Clay
Smooth Medium-weight for Prototypes
Professionals want the workability of a sulfur-based clay…without the risk of compromising their metal equipment. Chavant AutoStyle Industrial Design Clay is the answer.
This light brown, medium clay contains no sulfur, so there's no risk of corrosion to metal workstations, tooling, or ovens. It heats up quickly to a comfortable, creamy consistency, with recommended working temps between 125°F–135°F.
- Contains no sulfur.
- AutoStyle is 35% lighter than traditional industrial styling clay, so models are easier to move and handle.
- Exceptional cohesion and adhesion properties.
- Resistant to shrinking and cracking.
- Low-odor, non-toxic formula makes for safer working conditions.
- AutoStyle holds excellent surface detail and can be milled or shaped with tools.
- AutoStyle ideally suited for the transportation, product design, and special effects industries, and complements most modern computer-aided 3D modeling techniques.
- Heated clay up to 125°F to increase workability.
|Billet (cylinder block) Size||2 lbs|
|Approximate Billet Dimensions||2-1⁄2" diameter x 11" long|
|Net Case Weight||40 lb. (20 x 2-lb. blocks)|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every tool and supply accessory we offer is manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect reliable and compatible supplies every time you order.