Style 7725 Bi-directional E-Glass
Conformability with a Slight Edge for Strength
As compared to plain weave fabrics, the twill weave offers greater conformability and delivers a slight edge in strength. It is frequently used for aerospace applications and offers excellent wet out.
Like other woven fabrics, it delivers uniform strength in both horizontal and vertical directions, with warp and fill yarns at 0 and 90 degrees, respectively.
- Easy to work with with great conformability
- Provides an edge on strength over standard plain weave fabrics
- Cures transparent
- Orient this fabric so that yarns run parallel to expected loads.
- During lay-up, add layers at alternating 45-degree angles to maximize strength.
- Use with epoxy resin, polyester resin, or vinyl ester resin to produce composite parts of excellent strength, low weight, and great cosmetics.
- To maximize strength in parts, use with an epoxy, like our System #2000.
|Strength (Warp)||143 lbs/inch|
|Strength (Fill)||148 lbs/inch|
|Weave||4H Modified Twill|
|Full Roll||125 yards (typical)|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.