7-1/2 oz Fiberglass Fabric
Most Popular Boat Cloth
Commonly referred to as "boat cloth", this plain weave is an industry favorite for waterproofing and protecting various marine applications, like boats and personal watercraft. It offers nice handling and just one or two layers will get the job done quickly and easily.
Like other plain weaves, it delivers uniform strength in both horizontal and vertical directions, with warp and fill yarns at 0 and 90 degrees, respectively.
- Popular fabric for boats and other marine recreational vehicles
- Uniform horizontal and vertical strength
- Cures transparent
- If requested, this fabric can be certified to meet the requirements of: AMS-3824 Style 2532; ASTM D 4029-09 Style 2532 and MIL-Y-1140
- Orient this fabric so that yarns run parallel to expected loads.
- During lay-up, add layers at alternating 45-degree angles to maximize strength.
- Use with epoxy resin, polyester resin, or vinyl ester resin to produce composite parts of excellent strength, low weight, and great cosmetics.
|Strength (Warp)||115 lbs/inch|
|Strength (Fill)||95 lbs/inch|
|Full Roll||125 yards (typical)|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.