Industry Standard for Parts and projects
The 10-ounce Plain Weave—also known as Style 7500—is the most frequently chosen boat cloth. It is often used in mold building, sandwich core panels, and high-strength lay-ups. We have this popular reinforcement available in 38" and 50" widths.
Like other plain weaves, it delivers uniform strength in both horizontal and vertical directions, with warp and fill yarns at 0 and 90 degrees, respectively.
- Popular fabric for boats and high strength lay
- Uniform horizontal and vertical strength
- Cures transparent
- If requested, this fabric can be certified to meet the requirements of: AMS-C-9084 Type XII-A (Class 1 and 2) *exception: G37 1/2 replaces K75 2/2
- Orient this fabric so that yarns run parallel to expected loads.
- During lay-up, add layers at alternating 45-degree angles to maximize strength.
- Use with epoxy resin, polyester resin, or vinyl ester resin to produce composite parts of excellent strength, low weight, and great cosmetics.
|Strength (Warp)||>100 lbs/inch|
|Strength (Fill)||>85 lbs/inch|
|Full Roll||125 yards (typical)|
|Thickness||0.011" - 0.017"|
|Weight||9.0 - 10.2 oz/yard2|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.
Click here for more information on our First Quality Guarantee.
Data SheetsProduct Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet