Scrim Fabric, White
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
Strengthens and Mimics Surrounding Substrate
Scrim cloth can be used in repair applications or for reinforcement of other types of materials including fiberglass, concrete and some plastics. When fully cured, the scrim cloth will add reinforcement and mimic the expansion and contraction of the surrounding substrate.
- Often used for roofing substrate, carpet backing, sheet rock bonding tape, rubber mat backing, decorative skylights, and more
- Can be used in repair applications or for reinforcement of other types of materials including fiberglass, concrete and some plastics
- Leno weave pattern with 10 picks per inch
- Same as Style 1659 fiberglass
- Square apperature within weave is approximately 2.5mm
- Ideal for casting and concrete
- Scrim fabric is compatible with epoxy, vinyl ester, and polyester resin systems.
|Warp||ECH 150 1/0|
|Filling||ECH 150 1/0|
|Weight||1.6 oz/sq yd|
|Roll Length||785 yards (typical)|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.