New & Improved with Better Cosmetics
This fiberglass fabric features our 7781 E-Glass, part #543, pre-impregnated with a high strength epoxy resin system formulated for maximum flow and minimum surface porosity. This near-perfect resin content maximizes the properties of the fiberglass fabric, often chosen for aerospace and structural applications, and makes the way for repeatable, uniform parts.
Satin weave fiber glass fabrics are frequently specified for aerospace and structural applications, and offer excellent strength and surfacing characteristics.
- Designed to be stored, shipped, and handled at room temperature—no refrigeration necessary
- Best-in-class prepreg fiber glass material provides outstanding strength to weight ratio
- Prepreg means Less mess and waste; solvent- and MDS-free
- Three recommended cure cycles, requiring at most 310°F
- Resin content 30%, +/- 3%
- 50" width is ideal for most layups
- Ideal for making high-strength parts that don't need to withstand high temperatures (up to 300°F)
- Three recommended ramp-up cure cycles, requiring at most 310°F
- 6 month shelf life at 75° does not require refrigeration
- Woven fabrics are strong reinforcements because the fibers are bundled into yarns oriented in just two directions. The warp and fill yarns run at 0 and 90 degrees respectively. Thus, fabrics are anisotropic, or strong in only two directions.
|Weight||8.7 - 9.0 oz/ sq yd|
|Tensile Modulus||420-460 KSI|
|Yarn||EDCE 75 1/0|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.
Click here for more information on our First Quality Guarantee.
Data SheetsProduct Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet