ChromaGlast™ Color Book
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
See all 250+ Colors
Looking for the perfect shade of awesome for your new project? Our color book has 300 different solid and metallic single-coat paints to choose from. All colors are mixed from proprietary PPG recipes, trusted by OEM’s from around the world. Each color book includes a price list, so you’ll know exactly how much your color will be by the ¾ quart or ¾ gallon.
Rent or Buy your ChromaGlast™ Color Book
Color Books can be rented for a net cost of only $5.00
ChromaGlast™ is the best solution for beautifying and protecting your composite project. It is compatible with fiberglass, carbon fiber, Kevlar, and prepared metal surfaces. This premium paint is a Urethane-based system developed by PPG, so it will hold up to years of use and abuse.
Color book rental is only available within the contiguous 48 states. Rented color books must ship regular ground. Every color book rental will include a prepaid return shipping label. At the time of shipping you will be charged the full price for the color book ($39.95). Color books must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase to receive a credit of $34.95 bringing the net price to $5.00. If the rented color book is not returned within 30 days, or if the book is damaged in your possession, you will not be credited the balance.
- 300 solid and metallic shades to choose from
- High solids, first-class paint formula provides a beautiful rich finish
- Single stage system is easy to use, and delivers incredible gloss
- Suitable for automotive, fleet, aerospace use, or above-the-waterline marine
- Paint provides outstanding corrosion and chemical resistance
- Please note, there will be natural variances from the paint chips to your specific color.
- We are able to store your mixes to ensure exact color match from order to order.
- Paint is sold in 3/4 quarts and ¾ gallons, which provides a full quart or gallon when mixed with catalyst and drying agent
- Substrate or primer color, and coating thickness, will affect paint cured color
- Prep your surface first with #5060/5062/5064 primer (rough surfaces, or restorations), and/or #5050/5052/5054 Sealers (‘Class A’ finish surfaces) for best results
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every chemical and resin we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.
This product is sold by the unit.