Professional Quality Clay Modeling Tools
The Glyptic modeling tools are made for professional modeling and are made from high quality materials to last a lifetime. The wire tips are ideal for shaping and detailing clay model parts.
The Standard Set includes variety of shapes of loops allow you to form everything from broad curves to fine corner details on full size plugs or scale models. Small and medium loops are tempered steel, where the large loops are half-round stainless steel wire. Three 6" handles, four small loops, seven medium loops, and ten large loops are included.
- Includes variety of shapes of loops allow you to form everything from broad curves to fine corner details on full size plugs or scale models
- Loops are fastened with a easy-release set screw (includes hex key for easy loop change)
- Small and medium loops are tempered steel
- Large loops are half-round stainless steel wire
- Loops come in a variety of rounded and triangular shapes
- Handles are 6” long
- Three handles, four small loops, seven medium loops, and ten large loops are included
- Large Loops are made of half round stainless steel wire that is quite strong.
- Monumental loops are very sharp. Great for clay as well as masonry.
- Cutting Loops are sharp, flat stainless steel wire loops and are ideal for firmer clays
- Trimming loops are made of flat, stainless steel wire. Very sharp; ideal for firm clay and ceramics.
- Hard clay is easiest to detail with tools, where softer clays are easiest to smooth by hand
- Clean after each use to prolong life
- Use these tools in conjunction with Chavant Clay to achieve a Class "A" finish when designing your tooling.
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every tool and supply accessory we offer is manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect reliable and compatible supplies every time you order.
Click here for more information on our First Quality Guarantee.