Glyptic Clay Modeling Tools - Monumental
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
Variety of Shapes for Professional Clay Modeling
The Glyptic modeling tools are made for professional modeling and are made from high quality materials to last a lifetime. The wire tips are ideal for shaping and detailing clay model parts.
Made for crafting larger scale models or plugs, the Monumental set is proportioned to work larger areas than finer detail tools. Handles are approximately 8" in length, with removable loops that fit in each handle.
- Wider, sharp blades that are for larger curves shape and full scale models
- Loops are serrated on one side for faster shaping, and smooth on the other
- Stainless steel loops are about 4” wide
- Handle is 8” long
- Includes: • Handle • Isosceles triangle loop (MLT1) • Teardrop loop (MLT2) • Sharkfin loop (MLT3) • Right triangle loop (MLT4) • Oblong loop (MLT5)
- Large Loops are made of half round stainless steel wire that is quite strong.
- Monumental loops are very sharp. Great for clay as well as masonry.
- Cutting Loops are sharp, flat stainless steel wire loops and are ideal for firmer clays
- Trimming loops are made of flat, stainless steel wire. Very sharp; ideal for firm clay and ceramics.
- Hard clay is easiest to detail with tools, where softer clays are easiest to smooth by hand
- Clean after each use to prolong life
- Use these tools in conjunction with Chavant Clay to achieve a Class "A" finish when designing your tooling.
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every tool and supply accessory we offer is manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect reliable and compatible supplies every time you order.