Unidirectional Carbon Fabric (9.0 oz) - Clearance
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
No Crimp Fibers for High One-Direction Strength
This unidirectional fabric is non-woven. Consequently, there is no crimping of the fibers and only minimal binder is used. Minimal polyester fill threads on one side further reduce crimp potential. This results in the highest property unidirectional dry reinforcement available.
The 9 oz/sq yd is used in many marine applications such as boat hulls, as well as hockey sticks and bicycles.
- Unidirectional fabrics add strength in just one direction.
- Standard modulus fabric with a tensile modulus of greater than 20 MSI
- 12" wide fabric
- Wets out quickly and easily
- Fatigue resistance for durable strength
- Ideal for parts where maximum single directional properies are critcal, like hockey sticks, bicycles, or boat hulls
- If your application calls for higher strength properties, consider our#2596 Unidirectional Fabric, a 4.3-ounce, which features over 24 MSI.
- To maximize strength properties, use with an epoxy, like our System 2000 Epoxy Resin (#2000).
|Tensile Modulus||19.7-24.5 MSI|
|Weave||Unidirectional (non woven)|
|Weight||9.0 oz/sq yd|
|Full Roll Length||100 yards|
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.
All Clearance Corner inventory is controlled and maintained through this website. Therefore, all Clearance Corner items must be ordered through this website (No phone / fax / email orders permitted). Each Clearance Corner product is available in limited quantities on a one-time, first-come-first-serve basis. The first customer to fully complete their online order will receive the Clearance Corner product. NOTE: Simply adding a Clearance Corner product to your online shopping cart will not reserve its inventory for you.