PTFE Coated Fiberglass Porous - Clearance
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
High Temperature Release Fabric
The #1586 PTFE Coated Fiberglass is a release fabric for vacuum bagging and infusion, designed to allow resin, volatiles and trapped air to bleed through the release fabric and be absorbed in the bleeder or vented out of the bag.
- Coated for Increased Heat Protection: The #1586 is coated with PTFE, able to withstand heats of up to 500°F
- Versatile Use: Compatible with all commonly used composite resin systems.
- Professional Finish:Creates a smooth, consistent surface finish for your laminate once the bagging process is complete.
- Roll Width: 38"
- Air flow: 20-40
- Operating Temperatures: -100°F to 500F°
- Thickness: .0025in ± .005 in
All Clearance Corner inventory is controlled and maintained through this website. Therefore, all Clearance Corner items must be ordered through this website (No phone / fax / email orders permitted). Each Clearance Corner product is available in limited quantities on a one-time, first-come-first-serve basis. The first customer to fully complete their online order will receive the Clearance Corner product. NOTE: Simply adding a Clearance Corner product to your online shopping cart will not reserve its inventory for you.