Chavant Le Beau Touché Clay HM - Clearance
For orders placed before 2:30PM EST
Smooth and Adhesive for High Working Temps
This oil-based modeling clay is non-drying and can be carved and shaped easily without cracking. It features excellent adhesion with a variety of materials, including aluminum, cardboard, foam, paper, and fiberglass molding applications.
Unlike the original #1120 La Beau Touché clay, this high melt (HM) formula is less sensitive to heat variations and is recommended for use where the working environment is expected to exceed 90°F.
- Sulfur-free and will not oxidize.
- It is workable at room temperature, but can be warmed to a softer, stickier consistency simply by working the clay in hand.
- Exceptional cohesion and adhesion properties.
- Ideal for temporary fillets, construction of mold parting lines, and quick mold repairs.
- Low-odor, non-toxic formula makes for safer working conditions.
- It readily adheres to waxed surfaces, and responds to PVA separator.
- The HM formula is slightly firmer and less tacky at room temperature—it can be warmed to 105°F for ideal handling (do not exceed 115°F)
- It will return to its original firmness when it returns to room temperature.
- For a slightly softer, more tacky clay for use where the working environment is not expected to exceed 90°F, consider our #1120 Chavant Le Beau Touché Clay (cream in color).
|Billet (cylinder block) Size||2 lbs|
|Approximate Billet Dimensions||2-3⁄4" x 2-3⁄4" x 5"|
|Net Case Weight||40 lb. (20 x 2 lb. blocks)|
All Clearance Corner inventory is controlled and maintained through this website. Therefore, all Clearance Corner items must be ordered through this website (No phone / fax / email orders permitted). Each Clearance Corner product is available in limited quantities on a one-time, first-come-first-serve basis. The first customer to fully complete their online order will receive the Clearance Corner product. NOTE: Simply adding a Clearance Corner product to your online shopping cart will not reserve its inventory for you.