Fiberglass is the foundation of the composites industry. It is often the best all-purpose choice among reinforcements for creating composite parts with excellent strength, low weight, and dimensional stability.
Fabricators also choose fiberglass because:
- It provides a quick and affordable way to build parts and molds, and make repairs.
- It's easy to handle—and you can depend on consistent handling characteristics time after time.
- It conforms to complex shapes, and withstands tough environmental conditions.
Scroll below to get more general information on fiberglass, or click on a subcategory to get specific product information and pricing.
Category Products Page
All of our fiberglass reinforcements are made to be used with resin to create hard, composite parts. Check out our complete selection:
- Woven Fiberglass Fabric – Glass fibers are bundled into yarns, then woven into a number of different patterns, each with its own weight and unique strength characteristics.
- Fiberglass Mat – A popular choice for building quick thickness into parts and molds, mat consists of randomly oriented glass filaments held together with binder.
- Stitched Fiberglass – This fabric style features yarns that are stitched, not woven, to avoid crimping and promote strength properties.
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every roll of fiberglass fabric we handle is First Quality and manufactured to the highest standards. That means you can expect the same properties and handling characteristics every time you order.
Want to learn more about Fiberglass Fabrics? Fibre Glast has a free Learning Center with helpful white papers, videos, charts, and photo galleries. Consider reading About Reinforcements or Fundamentals of Fiberglass.
You can place an order on our website or, if you have any questions, call 1.800.838.8984 | 8:00am - 7:00pm EST Mon-Fri.
8:00am - 7:00pm EST Mon-Fri