2 Lb. Polyisocyanurate Foam Sheets
Easy Cut and Shape for Pattern-Making
Our 2 lb./cubic foot Polyisocyanurate Foam Sheets are best suited for moldless pattern-making and for sandwich core applications where insulation is a factor. The properties of this foam are similar to those of our 2 lb. Mix and Pour Foam (#24/25), so it can be easily cut and shaped with a sharp knife or sandpaper.
- Sheets are rigid and available in a variety of thicknesses.
- Closed-cell structure resists oil, gasoline, and water absorption.
- Glue sheets together to form thicker blocks for shaping functional, moldless parts.
- Store unused foam away from direct sunlight to avoid degradation.
- Temperature range: -60°F to 300°F