Modified Kevlar Scissors
Easily cut through KEVLAR without pulling fibers!
The #2733-A is a specially designed made specifically for cutting KEVLAR®, aramid, carbon, fiberglass, and other hard-to-cut reinforcement fabrics. Small teeth machined into the blade allow the scissors to “bite” into the fibers without letting them slip.
These scissors have right-handed Sarlink® handle that provides lasting comfort. The high-leverage design provides a consistent, comfortable cutting angle.
They are the best scissors for hard-to-cut composites that you will ever use!
- Hard 1075 carbon steel blades maintain a sharp cutting edge
- Comfortable and unbreakable Sarlink handles
- Designed for right-handed use
- Professionally honed cutting edge, made in the USA
- Will not pull on fibers
- Modified and machined to cut materials like Kevlar®, aramid, synthetic, carbon, fiberglass, and fire resistant fabrics
- These scissors are extremely sharp, take special care while cutting
- Do not allow children to use unsupervised
Fibre Glast is committed to ensuring that every tool and supply accessory we offer is manufactured to the highest standards, so that you can expect reliable and compatible supplies every time you order.
KEVLAR® Fabric is made with genuine DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber. DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
These scissors are sold by the unit.
*Quantity discounts are available when five or more units are ordered at one time.